Okay this is something something something hmmmmm~~
- Dear host, do you really need to the the aha, eheem, hmmm, mmmm sound every one minute?
- After all, Malaysian just love to classified taboo for the important thing is live such as sex education and HIV/AIDS education
- Well, perception is not an easy THINGS to change and how are you planning to change the perception?
- Yes you can measure using survey but how accurate is the measurement? Especially survey. In research method and statistics we are taught how to test the accuracy and obviously I can’t recall. Have to browse through my research method notes and books.
- Teenagers don’t care about your objectives. The objectives you should be kept to yourself. That are you aim. That are the things that you want to achieve.
- Passion is not enough to do things, you need to strategize and mush have plan A until Z. That is very necessary.
- The main thing is going to be SUSTAINABILITY and EFFECTIVENESS.
- Curriculum obviously not enough.
- Malaysian ignorance is AMAZING! LOL~
- Culture and religion is one. You just can’t separate them. How do you change that? How are you going to get the message across?
- Adult super vision is very important <—– that is very obvious!
Well, not everyone can walk the talk. Bare that in mind guys!
p/s: awk mmg selamba! hahah! that is interesting tau tak? hahah!