- It is important to live in green.
- As Ghandi said BE THE CHANGE. After all, would we even know who was Ghandi was if he just sew his own cloths and sat back waiting for the British to left India? So how do we make big change?
- So we should look back and refer to the previous successor, such as Indian Independence Movement, Anti-Apartheid Movement, Civil Rights Movement and Environmental Movement.
- They don’t just talk and talk and talk but they change the rules of the game.
- First they share their big ideas on how thinks can be better. They go right to the heart of the problem.
- SAFE PRODUCTS + HAPPY PEOPLE + HEALTHY PLANET FIRST <—- this should be the economy today!
- We will work together until the problem solve!
- BIG IDEA + COMMITMENT TO WORK TOGETHER + ACTION = CHANGE
- So ask yourself: “What kind of a change maker am I?”
- FAITH IS TAKING THE FIRST STEP EVEN THOUGH YOU DON’T SEE THE WHOLE STAIRCASE
Check this out: