10 Points on Excelling Ramadan
Point One: Have the hunger for Success
- The medicine to help memorize/obtain knowledge is to have the burning desire to learn the subject, including the month of Ramadan:
- If you have the burning desire to succeed in the month of Ramadan, you will succeed it, because you prepare yourself for it.
- So have the heart and desire and don’t ever waste your time. You can also apply this to Ramadan:
- Never give yourself an exit to fail in Ramadan!
- Firstly, people get hopes to do stuff and succeed in Ramadan, then they give themselves an excuse to fail.
Point Two: Set your goals
- Make sure these are high goals
- We have an ultimate goal: To reach janaatal firdous.
- We should compete with each other, because this is something to compete in.
- When you start Ramadan, commit yourself to it, and set your goals to as high as…
View original post 1,247 more words